Embracing the good and limiting the bad
Embracing the good
We align to the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals. The Sustainable Development Goals provide significant investment opportunities with a foundation in improving equality, ending poverty and protecting the environment.
Limiting the bad
We limit investment in companies that derive significant revenue from alcohol, gambling, genetically modified organisms, fossil fuels, weapons and tobacco.
The sustainable investing landscape (4mins)
How we are ensuring an honest approach (4mins)
Finding the balance (4mins)
Delivering good performance (3mins)
By appointing us as your investment manager you can benefit from:
- a portfolio constructed according to your risk appetite, as determined by your personal preferences and financial goals
- a portfolio that aligns with your values and sustainable investment goals
- access to a specialist team that pursues the best global opportunities to meet your objectives
- a global investment universe, with no home bias
- diversification across asset classes, companies, geographies and industry sectors
- active currency management to limit currency risk.
Access more articles and insights
Webinar: Sense and sustainability – making sense of sustainable investing
Faced with an explosion of sustainable investment options, David McFadzean and Tom Caddick discuss the growth in sustainable investing and how you can make sense of the jargon and the array of choices available.
Is it worth investing in financial knowledge?
Have you wondered if your level of financial knowledge is holding you back? Beckie Williams, head of client proposition, explains why it’s completely understandable we don’t naturally have more knowledge, and shares five topics to start a conversation about personal finance with your family.
Stay updated by email
Get in touch
If you are interested in becoming a client, please complete the form via the ‘become a client’ button below. Alternatively, if you are already a client, or if you have a question about how we help clients in particular circumstances, please use the ‘contact us’ button.
We will get back to you as soon as we can during office hours, which are Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm (UK time), except for UK public holidays.