How we help your clients
As a wealth manager, we can help plan and structure your clients’ assets through life’s changes to provide for their own needs, and those of future generations. As an investment house, we help clients grow and protect their wealth using globally diversified portfolios. As a private bank, we can support your clients’ finances from day one, as well as deliver a range of bespoke and competitive lending solutions.
Our awards validate our commitment to our clients. It’s recognition from the people that matter – the clients whose wealth we are privileged to manage. Voted the best private bank for eight years running in the City of London Wealth Management Awards, we also recently won the award for Total Wealth Planning at the 2022 PAM Awards.
With a long track record of working with accountancy practices, we focus on:
- Working in tandem with you to map cashflow plans to wealth goals, providing an overview of current and projected expenditure and income
- Tailoring discretionary investment portfolios, lending and life insurance to support clients’ wealth goals and succession planning needs
- Planning for tax-efficient investments, e.g. advising on the use of ISAs, pension schemes and offshore bonds, as well as other vehicles
- Using life insurance, as part of a holistic wealth plan, to protect clients and plan for inheritance tax
- Booking assets in the UK, as well as offshore, via our own platforms in Jersey and the Isle of Man.
We believe it is important that individuals and families are able to rely on investment consultants when they need them. You help clients understand what investment services are appropriate (versus what they think they need), and give them access to the right balance of analytical expertise, independently-assessed portfolios and emotional support.
As a boutique wealth manager with an established 15-year track record of managing discretionary investment portfolios for discerning high net worth individuals, families and trustees, we understand the complexities and opportunities that wealth presents. Our multi asset, multi manager approach delivers an independently-verified discretionary solution with very low returns’ dispersion, using a simple but sophisticated approach to risk budgets.
Whether providing support for clients of family or private client lawyers, Nedbank Private Wealth can help to:
- Develop and implement holistic wealth plans, including the provision of cashflow modelling and discretionary investment portfolios to assist with current and future expenditure and income needs. This is particularly useful for clients who receive significant sums following a business sale or divorce that will support long-term income needs
- Deliver services to bereaved and divorced clients, who require experienced and specialist support
- Offer bespoke lending solutions, including mortgages, investment backed loans and bridging finance
- Support international families with cross-border financial and business interests, and those that are UK resident and non-UK domiciled
- Meet the needs of clients planning to leave a legacy or pursue philanthropic objectives.
We also work with immigration lawyers to help clients relocate to new jurisdictions, structure their affairs in their new home and retain links to their heritage.
Following the sale of Nedgroup Trust to Suntera, we continue to work with other trust companies to support them and their beneficiaries by:
- Ensuring portfolios remain liquid even when financial markets are volatile
- Providing lending solutions to help with short-term cashflow needs or longer-term borrowing requirements
- Offering segregated and unitised discretionary portfolios depending on trustees’ bookkeeping requirements
- Support with private banking services for the trust and any underlying companies, as well as the beneficiaries and settlors
- Managing currency risk through our in-house treasury team.
In addition, we also submit our portfolios to the team at Managed Portfolio Indices, the STEP member service, and to Asset Risk Consultants. These allow trustees to fulfil their fiduciary responsibilities more easily with regard to monitoring investment performance.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DETAILED MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL CLIENTS OR AVAILABLE IN ALL JURISDICTIONS. NEDBANK PRIVATE WEALTH DOES NOT PROVIDE TAX ADVICE AND WORKS WITH CLIENTS’ EXISTING ADVISERS TO SET UP THE ACCOUNTS AND STRUCTURES NEEDED.
Based on client conversations
Confirmation of Payee
Our new service for sterling Faster Payments offers you more confidence that your payments are being sent to the intended recipient, helping to avoid making accidental, misdirected payments to the wrong accountholder, as well as providing another layer of protection against fraud and scams.
Sign up to our updates
We regularly publish articles and stage webinars on investments to explain what’s happening in financial markets. And we cover other topics as to how you can manage your wealth. Just submit your email address to receive the updates in your inbox.
Beyond the simple sign-up here, you are also able to sign up for more options for our email updates via our subscription centre by clicking on the below button.Subscription centre
Meet some of the team
Get in touch
Give us a call today on +44 (0)1624 645000 or please complete the requested information, and one of the team will get back to you soon.
* Required fields