A more structured approach to giving
Of course, the answer depends on your needs and those of the cause you wish to benefit: while sometimes swift, one-off donations may be appropriate, many want to retain some degree of control.
This is why it is important that you include your wealth planner or financial adviser in your philanthropy plans. By structuring your charitable giving you can maximise efficiency and retain control, so that you can rest assured that your money will leave the impact you desire, express your views and values, and benefit the causes closest to your heart.
A philanthropic journey (30mins)
The importance and impact of philanthropic giving (100mins)
Three key family financial planning decisions (30mins)
About us (2mins)
By appointing us as your investment manager you can benefit from:
- a tailored plan, aimed at achieving your financial goals, respecting your personal preferences and suited to your tolerance to risk
- considerations of your philanthropic giving aims, including advice on amounts and timing, within your wider plan
- a portfolio that aligns with your values and sustainable investment goals
- access to a specialist team that pursues the best global opportunities to meet your objectives
- a global investment universe, with no home bias
- diversification across asset classes, companies, geographies and industry sectors
- collaboration with your wider net of professional advisers, such as tax advisers and trustees
- active currency management to limit currency risk.
Access more articles and insights
The power of philanthropy: five steps to effective giving
The response to COVID-19 showed that many people can act swiftly and spontaneously to support a vital cause. In less frantic times, however, it might pay to take a more considered and structured approach to giving.
Stay updated by email
Get in touch
If you are interested in becoming a client, please complete the form via the ‘become a client’ button below. Alternatively, if you are already a client, or if you have a question about how we help clients in particular circumstances, please use the ‘contact us’ button.
We will get back to you as soon as we can during office hours, which are Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm (UK time), except for UK public holidays.