As we edge ever closer to a state of normality, we continue to wish you and your family well.
Since our previous update, in late April, we have begun to see further positive signs as a result of government initiatives and the rollout of the vaccination programmes. As always, if there is anything we can do to make this challenging time easier for you, please get in touch.
What is the current situation?
- The Isle of Man office is fully staffed and banking operations continue as normal. The office is open and we welcome clients to visit as required.
- In Jersey, our staff are back in the office and the office is open to visitors.
- Around 50% of the UK team are now back in the office, on a rotational basis, but the office remains closed to visitors for the time being.
- The Dubai team continue to work from the office while adhering to government guidelines.
- In Guernsey, the lockdown has finished and the business is operating as normal in the office.
Business as usual
Things are really starting to normalise in the locations where we are situated, and we hope it will stay that way in the future. In the meantime, we are well positioned for any further lockdowns that might occur.
All our staff remain vigilant in respect of potential fraud attempts – keeping our clients and their money safe from fraudsters who may be attempting to take advantage of the coronavirus pandemic. Our protect yourself from fraud page has advice on keeping your money safe from fraudsters
What does this mean for clients?
It is business as usual across our organisation. However, we encourage clients to use our mobile app or online banking service for payments, transfers and foreign exchange. This is the fastest and most secure way of transacting.
Clients can get in touch with their private bankers or relationship managers, in the usual way, by telephone, email, or Qwil chat. Alternatively, clients can contact our client services team by email on [email protected] or call +44 (0)1624 645000 between 8am and 8pm from Monday to Friday (except for UK bank holidays).
Nedbank Private Wealth’s overriding priority remains the health and safety of our staff, clients and communities while protecting our clients, advise them with integrity, and making their lives easier.
If you would like to find out more about how we continue to operate, please contact your private banker or our client services’ team on +44 (0)1624 645000.