Since our previous update in September, we have seen the emergence of the Omicron variant, which is currently having a widespread impact, globally. If there is anything we can do to make this challenging time easier for you, please get in touch.
What is the current situation at Nedbank Private Wealth?
We continue to follow government guidance in the locations where we operate, and our staff remain dedicated to providing the excellent support to clients that has underpinned this unexpectedly prolonged period of uncertainty.
- Our Isle of Man office is fully staffed and banking operations continue as normal. The office is open and we welcome clients to visit as required.
- Our Jersey office has returned to a 50% work from home arrangement following guidance provided by the Jersey Government. The office continues to remain open to visitors.
- As per the UK Government guidance, our UK based staff are working from home, except for occasions where necessity dictates being in the office.
- Our Dubai team continue to work from the office while adhering to government guidelines.
- Around a third of our Guernsey staff are working from home with the remainder in the office. The office continues to be open to visitors.
Business as usual
While we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely, and will take further steps should the need arise, we continue to operate as normal. We are well positioned for any further lockdowns in the event that might occur.
All our staff remain vigilant in respect of potential fraud attempts – keeping our clients and their money safe from fraudsters who may be attempting to take advantage of the coronavirus pandemic. Our protect yourself from fraud page has advice on keeping your money safe from fraudsters.
What does this mean for clients?
It is business as usual across our organisation. However, we encourage clients to use our mobile app or online banking service for payments, transfers and foreign exchange. This is the fastest and most secure way of transacting.
Clients can get in touch with their private bankers or relationship managers, in the usual way, by telephone, email, or Qwil chat. Alternatively, clients can contact our client services team by email on [email protected] or call +44 (0)1624 645000.
Nedbank Private Wealth’s overriding priority remains the health and safety of our staff, clients and communities while protecting our clients, advising them with integrity, and making their lives easier.
If you would like to find out more about how we continue to operate, please contact your private banker or our client services’ team on +44 (0)1624 645000.